Returning bigger and better with presentations, marketplace, creative workshops and panel discussions, we can't wait!
Come along, have fun and help break the menopause taboo.
Check below for the full timetable...
Menopause at Work runs on Friday. The intended audience are HR professionals, managers, trade unions and employment lawyers.
Registration, Menopause Marketplace with stalls, Buffet lunch.
1:00pm – 5:00pm
Festival opening by the Minister for Older People and Equalities, Christina McKelvie MSP
Menopause at Work seminar featuring:
- Dr. Andrea Davies, University of Leicester, author of the Government report on how menopause impacts on women’s economic participation
- Kate Wyatt, employment lawyer, partner at Lindsay’s on The Menopause - Legal Aspects of Working Life
- Collette Stevenson, South Lanarkshire Council on “Supporting Menopausal Women at South Lanarkshire Council”
- Karen Wright from NHS Velindre Wales on The Journey to Becoming a Menopause Aware and Supporting Employer
- Group discussions, sharing good practice
- Panel discussion with speakers including Moira McLeod from SSE and Ruth Devlin from Let’s Talk Menopause
- Participants will be sent a sample menopause policy in advance.
5:00pm – 7:30pm
Dinner available at Theatre – not included in your ticket.
Aurore film, screened in partnership with Perth Film Society.
Concession ticket price if you have the Friday Menopause Festival pass.
Menopause Marketplace with stalls
Registration and workshop sign-up
Keynote Speaker: Kelli Jaecks, author of “Martinis & Menopause: strategies, science and sips that empower women to beat the Hormone Groan”, speaking on the Fantastic Four: exercise, diet, sleep, HRT with Q&A.
Dr. Laura Jarvis from Tayside Menopause Service: Medical Aspects of the Menopause.
2:30 – 3:00 PM
3:00 PM – 4:10PM
4:15PM – 5:00PM
Q&A with Dr. Jarvis, Kelli Jaecks and Ruth Devlin from LetsTalkMenopause.
5:00PM – 7:30PM
Dinner available at Theatre, not included in your pass.
7:30PM – 9:00PM
Gusset Grippers, comedy from physiotherapist Elaine Miller. Concession ticket price if you have the Saturday Menopause Festival Pass.