Buy your tickets ahead of time; this event may sell out on popular nights. Choose from 7 nights of spooky Halloween fun; peak dates include Saturday 28th and Wednesday 31st October, off-peak tickets from £6.25 (child), £12.50 (adult), £32.00 (Family). Peak time tickets from £7.50(child), £15.00 (Adult), £42.00 (Family)
Top up your spirit fuel at the Fright Night Cafe, where you can feed your face with juicy burgers, toast your monster marshmallows over Hell's fire pit then wash it down with a little warming spirit.
If you're still feeling brave, we'll see you in the gothic kitchen for ghostly storytelling around the Victorian range. Warning! ....These are no bedtime stories; they come with a nightmare guarantee! Tickets are priced at £1.00 each and are available on arrival from the box office.
HELL'S HALLOWEEN SHOP
We will have a selection of suitably scary Spirits of Scone merchandise available from our Halloween shop situated next to the box office.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
We try our very best to scare the pants off you; however safety is paramount, and for this reason, we have a few house rules.
- Do not mistreat our performers or you will be sent home
- Masks of any kind are not permitted
- Fancy dress is encouraged
- Laser lights and torches are not permitted
- This event is not suitable for dogs, and they will not be permitted under any circumstance. Please do not leave them in your car, simply leave them at home where they are happiest.
- No alcohol is permitted. Bag searches will be carried out on arrival
- All children (up to 15 years) must be accompanied by an adult
Spirits of Scone runs at Scone palace from Thursday 25th of October until Wednesday 31st of October