Calling all dinosaur fans, young archaeologists and fossil hunters!
Perth Museum & Art Gallery are incredibly excited to launch our ‘Dino Draw’ competition, where YOU could win the chance to open the new dinosaurs exhibition.
Just download the file bellow to enter!
Dino Draw Competition Entry Form
Dino Draw Competition Rules:
This competition is open to entrants 16 years old and younger! Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 entrants as voted for by the public via Facebook ‘likes’.
Using this Official Entry Form, competition entrants should draw their favourite dinosaur with a sentence describing why it is their favourite. A photo of the entry form should then be taken and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Each entry should only contain one photo and the child’s name and age.
- All entries are to be submitted to the above email address from Thursday 1 February to 12:00 on Wednesday 28 February 2018.
- Culture Perth & Kinross will upload all Dino Drawings to the Perth Museum & Art Gallery Facebook page (facebook.com/PerthMuseum) on Thursday 1 March. The uploaded drawings will be judged by the public through Facebook likes. The Dino drawing with the most ‘likes’ wins 1st prize.
- Voting on the submissions will be open to the public between Friday 2 March to 12:00 on Friday 9 March 2018.
- The winners will be announced on Perth Museum and Art Gallery Facebook page at 17:00 on Friday 9 March 2018.
- The winner will receive: 1) Dinosaur goody bag, large roaring dinosaur toy, dinosaur book, stickers and fun stuff. 2) A ‘walking’ dinosaur helium balloon. 3) A family pass to view our British Dinosaurs Exhibition. 4) A V.I.P. opening event at 9:30 Saturday 17 March at Perth Museum & Art Gallery.
- Two runners-up prizes will be awarded to 2nd and 3rd most likes for their pictures, each receiving: 1) A Family pass to our British Dinosaurs Exhibition. 2) A ‘walking’ dinosaur helium balloon.
- Entrants should be no older than 16 years old.
- Entrants should be available to attend an opening event at Perth Museum & Art Gallery at 9.30 on Saturday 17 March 2018.